OUR STAGE LINES - STAGES BUILT FOR FESTIVALS AND TOURS AND CORPORATE EVENTS
OUR STAGE LINES - STAGES BUILT FOR FESTIVALS
PAUL BUSCH STAGES - PAUL BUSCH DESIGNS
VF Titan 50 Mobile Stage Systems
The Titan 50 Mobile Stage Systems are the most stripped down version of Titan outdoor stage systems. When the budget is tight, but you cant take a chance, or when there's no space for wings or bays this system gets requested. 52 ft roof with no fly bays - Total 53 ft wide, 40 ft tall, rigs 40,000 lbs, sets up in a few hours. Manufactured by the team of experts at Visionfab. Certified structural engineering documentation is available on request.
Stage includes a 50 x 40 play deck, one set of stairs, removable wind walls on 3 sides and a banner downstage rig package for 1 printed panels. This system can also include a small covered front of house position ( deck and cover ) all in one semi truck. These systems set up in 2 hours with 4 stagehands. Up and down fast, these are great stage systems for corporate tours, and street closings in between stoplights etc..
Weather Protection - Full solid walls or 70% walls are available. The Solid walls reduce the wind resistance and need to be removed for high winds. The 70 % stays up rated to 70 MPH - Most systems are pictured here without walls for clarity of the systems. Weather protected work areas are also available for these systems
Adds - Soundwing Decks, Loading Docks, Spotlight Towers, Barricade, Rolling Risers, Camera Platforms, ADA Platforms, VIP platforms, Jib Platforms, Digitally Printed Soft Goods, etc. are also available through Spectrum.
- All points can be dead hung any where on the grid ( unlike the others who have dedicated rig locations )
- Riggers can climb through the roof grid ( unlike the others ) this speeds load in, load out and accommodates changes
- Electronic remote controlled system - Operator can roam free 120 feet during set and strike for visibility and safety ( others can not )
- Titan systems are rated for a 70mph wind with wind walls attached. (Unlike other systems rated at 40)
- All wind walls are removable for safety (unlike others)
- Titan systems downstage truss is actually downstage, where you need it (not an extension tarp with limited capacity over the downstage edge)
- 900,000 miles & 2000 show days without fail ever ( unlike the others ) make Titan 50 a first choice for mobile stage needs
TITAN MOBILE STAGE SYSTEMS
VF TITAN 50
6510 Shingle Creek Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55430, USA +1.763-592-0915 Info@spectrumproductionservices.com
8050 Arville Street, Las Vegas, NV 89120, USA +1.702.451.5555 Info@spectrumproductionservices.com
Spectrum Production Services © 2013 | All Rights Reserved