OUR STAGE LINES - STAGES BUILT FOR FESTIVALS AND TOURS AND CORPORATE EVENTS
OUR STAGE LINES - STAGES BUILT FOR FESTIVALS
VF Spartan 4040 Mobile Stage Systems
The Spartan Mobile Stage 4040 system is and excellent outdoor stage system. Total 52 ft wide, 40 ft tall, rigs 48,000 lbs, Composed of 40 ft roof with 5 ft bays, sets up in a few hours. Manufactured by the team of experts at Visionfab. Certified structural engineering documentation is available on request.
Stage includes a 40 x 40 play deck, one set of stairs, removable wind walls on 3 sides and a high banner downstage rig package for 3 printed panels. This system can include stage wings, an upstage crossover deck, high loading dock, low loading dock, loading ramp, and a covered front of house position ( deck and cover ) all in two semi trucks. These systems set up in 1-2 hours with 4 stagehands.
Weather Protection - Full solid walls or 70% walls are available. The Solid walls reduce the wind resistance and need to be removed for high winds. The 70 % stays up rated to 70 MPH - Most systems are pictured here without walls for clarity of the systems. Weather protected work areas are also available for these systems.
Adds - Spotlight Towers, Barricade, Rolling Risers, Camera Platforms, ADA Platforms, VIP platforms, Jib Platforms, Digitally Printed Soft Goods, etc. are also available through Spectrum
- All points can be dead hung any where on the grid ( unlike the others who have dedicated rig locations )
- Riggers can climb through the roof grid ( unlike the others ) this speeds load in, load out and accommodates changes
- Electronic remote controlled system - Operator can roam free 120 feet during set and strike for visibility and safety ( others can not )
- Spartan systems are rated for a 70mph wind with wind walls attached. (Unlike other systems rated at 40)
- All wind walls are removable for safety (unlike others)
- Spartan systems downstage truss is actually downstage, where you need it (not an extension tarp with limited capacity over the downstage edge)
- Spartan systems fly bays have offstage columns to the ground for stability and load capacity ( others do not )
- 700,000 miles & 1456 show days without fail ever ( unlike the others ) make Spartan a first choice for 40x40 mobile stage needs
SPARTAN MOBILE STAGE SYSTEMS
VF SPARTAN 4040
PAUL BUSCH STAGES - PAUL BUSCH DESIGNS
Spectrum Production Services © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
8050 Arville Street, Las Vegas, NV 89120, USA +1.702.451.5555 Info@spectrumproductionservices.com
6510 Shingle Creek Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55430, USA +1.763-592-0915 Info@spectrumproductionservices.com