OUR STAGE LINES - STAGES BUILT FOR FESTIVALS AND TOURS AND CORPORATE EVENTS
OUR STAGE LINES - STAGES BUILT FOR FESTIVALS
PAUL BUSCH STAGES - PAUL BUSCH DESIGNS
TITAN MOBILE STAGE SYSTEMS
VF TITAN 172
VF Titan 172 Mobile Stage Systems
The Titan Mobile Stage 172 systems are an excellent choice for outdoor stages with extra large video screens. Total 172 ft wide, 40 ft tall, rigs 64,000 lbs, sets up in a few hours. Composed of 52 ft roof with 24 ft bays and 32 ft video bay extensions - Manufactured by the team of experts at Visionfab. Certified structural engineering documentation is available on request.
This systems 90 x 40 stage deck includes a 50 x 40 play deck, with large covered 40 x 20 wings on stage left and stage right. Stage also includes two sets of stairs, removable wind walls on 3 sides and a high banner downstage rig package for 3 printed panels. This system can include an upstage crossover deck, high loading dock, low loading dock, loading ramp, and a covered front of house position ( deck and cover ) all in three semi trucks. These systems set up in 6-8 hours with 10 - 12 stagehands.
Weather Protection - Full Solid walls or 70% walls are available. The Solid walls reduce the wind resistance and need to be removed for high winds. The 70 % stays up rated to 70 MPH - Most systems are pictured here without walls for clarity of the systems.
Adds - Spotlight Towers, Barricade, Rolling Risers, Camera Platforms, ADA Platforms, VIP platforms, Jib Platforms, Digitally Printed Soft Goods, etc. are also available through Spectrum
- All points can be dead hung any where on the grid ( unlike the others who have dedicated rig locations )
- Riggers can climb through the roof grid ( unlike the others ) this speeds load in, load out and accommodates changes
- Electronic remote controlled system - Operator can roam free 120 feet during set and strike for visibility and safety ( others can not )
- Titan systems are rated for a 70mph wind with windwalls attached. (Unlike other systems rated at 40)
- All wind walls are removable for safety (unlike others)
- Titan systems downstage truss is actually downstage, where you need it (not an extension tarp with limited capacity over the downstage edge)
- Titan systems fly bays have offstage columns to the ground for stability and load capacity ( others do not )
- 900,000 miles & 2000 show days without fail ever ( unlike the others ) make VF Titan 172 a first choice for mobile stage needs
Spectrum Production Services © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
6510 Shingle Creek Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55430, USA +1.763-592-0915 Info@spectrumproductionservices.com
8050 Arville Street, Las Vegas, NV 89120, USA +1.702.451.5555 Info@spectrumproductionservices.com